2. True Niches – Does the service provider offer true, cordoned niches of their database.
3. Billing and Payouts In Multiple Currencies + Alternative Billing – Make sure the white labeler you're considering offers multiple billing currencies. It all adds up. Mobile and alternative billing helps find money.
4. Twice Monthly Payouts, At Least – You want to get paid on a more frequent basis than you're settling for your ad spends, ideally.
5. Robust Billing – The golden words are 'Are you PCI DSS compliant.'
6. Robust Campaign Tracking & Reporting – Sub-id tracking should be built in. This is basic stuff.
7. Active Email Marketing – At least 25% of your dating site sales (and commissions) will come from emails marketing.
8. Customer Service & Retention – Sign up as a user and see what happens when you load a bad photo, and when you call-in to try canceling. Test how long it takes to get an email answered, and how long it takes for your potential white labeling partner to pick up the phone.
9. No Fakesters – Beware white labelers who resort to sending fake emails to registrants, from fake profiles.
10. No Scammers – Make sure your white label dating provider is properly 'armed' against scammer attacks.
There are more considerations, but these are the top ten showstoppers.