OPW - Jan 22 - We've monitored and illuminated the top internet dating news almost every day for the last 9 years, and we've also been keeping careful track of who's been writing that news. Here's a list of reporters we've referenced.
In our opinion, here are the top internet dating industry reporters on the planet.
1. Sharon Jayson is a behavior and relationships reporter for USA Today (1.5m+ readers).
See Sharon Jayson's stories
2. Jenna Wortham is a technology reporter for NY Times (1.8m+ readers) and it´s blog called Bits (450k+ UV/monthly).
See Jenna Wortham's stories
3. Quentin Fottrell covers finance for MarketWatch (9.4m+ UV/monthly) and wrote several articles about online dating during the last year. He also wrote "Love in a Damp Climate" about relationships in Ireland.
See Quentin Fottrell's stories
4. Alexia Elejalde-Ruiz writes for the Chicago Tribune (circulation 410k+).
See Alexia Elejalde-Ruiz's stories
5. Mohana Ravindranath is business reporter for the Washington Post (circulation 470k+).
See Mohana Ravindranath's stories
6. Bianca London is another newcomer. A young reporter, she joined Daily Mail (Mail online has 101m+ UV/monthly) in 2012 and writes the Femail online column.
See Bianca London's stories
7. Jordan Crook is a tech reporter who writes for Tech Crunch (13.7m+ UV/monthly), since 2011.
See Jordan Crook's stories
8. Anthony Ha covers the media industry and media startups for Tech Crunch.
See Anthony Ha's stories
9. Jennifer Van Grove is a social media reporter for CNet News (1.8m+ UV/monthly).
See Jennifer Van Grove's stories
10. Samantha Murphy Kelly is a tech reporter for Mashable since 2011 (33.4m+ UV/monthly).
See Samantha Murphy Kelly's stories