THE MOTLEY FOOL - Feb 22 -
1. Airbnb - valued at $2.5B in 2013 and expected to keep growing. Venture funding has given Airbnb $120M so far, and the company seems perfectly positioned for a successful IPO.
2. Delivery Agent - works with TV providers and sports teams to help sell on-screen products in real time, using mobile apps and similar software.
3. Dropbox - estimated to be worth ~$10B. No official IPO plans have been made yet.
4. Etsy - handcraft-based online marketplace. Similar companies like Zulily have shown that smaller marketplaces can still have successful IPOs.
5. Zoosk - has already raised ~$60M since its 2007 founding. Zoosk won a lot of membership through its connection with Facebook. The current Facebook success might encourage Zoosk to go public as well.
This post also appears on SocialNetworkingWatch.