FF - Nov 4 -- No doubt the conference inclined among you will be at Ad Tech, but if you happen to find yourself at Blog World in Vegas next week, please come and say hi. ~2000 are expected to attend. I'll be exhibiting Social Networking Watch and Online Personals Watch. They're making a point about the typical clothing that bloggers wear by kicking the show off with a pajama party.
- Over 12 million American adults maintain a blog and 57 million read blogs
- 89% of companies surveyed think blogs will be more important in the next 5 years
- Technorati is currently tracking over 70 million blogs
- 22 of the 100 most popular websites in the world are blogs
- 37% of blog readers began reading blogs in 2005 or 2006
- 51% of blog readers shop online
- Blog readers average 23 hours online each week