FF - Dec 4 -- Writing a good advertisement is only half the job. This session discussed the process of cleaning up your landing pages to produce more sales. - Irena
Mona Elesseily, Page Zero Media
Do multivariate testing of landing pages headlines and offers
- Use words like "try", "get"
- Test using URL with www vs. URL with no www
- Test using URL with sub domains vs. URL without any sub domains
- Test different landing pages
Free testing tool - www.adcomparator.com
"Mastering Panama Report" available at Page Zero Media for $89.
Janet Driscoll Miller, Search Mojo
Landing Page Best practices:
- Keep it simple - no scrolling, stay on targeted subject matter
- Capture data in a database, not just in an email notification
- Use multivariate testing - test everything on the page (layouts, messaging,..)
- Incorporate your analytics - use analytic tools
"Marketing Sherpa Landing Page Handbook"
"The Paradox of Choice"
"The Big Red Fez"