EXPERIENCE ADVERTISING - Oct 9 -
1. Content Posting – Generate free traffic from the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Build “niche” sites or blogs that focus on a particular topic or theme. Post reviews. Daily posting is most effective.
2. Social Bookmarking – Submit your article or blog post urls to Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.
3. Blog Commenting – Leave quality blog comments. Have something valuable to contribute otherwise it will be a waste of time. List your name, email, and site url, which adds inbound links to your site. Use Google Blog Search to find related blogs to yours that rank well. Make it part of your daily routine.
4. Social Networking – Add friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter. Facebook Fan pages are a must. Build up your own community on Facebook. Message your Fans via email and through “status updates”.
5. Online Forums – Joining forums and connect with other like-minded people in your niche. Set-up your “signature” so it posts under every forum comment you leave . Add a few links to your websites and Facebook and Twitter links.
FULL ARTICLE @ EXPERIENCE ADVERTISING