ONE2ONEMAG -- Mar 26 -- Growth in non-traditional-family households will continue to drive purchasing decisions – this is not a passing phase; it is a trend that will continue for the next several years. The impact on population growth and society will have dire consequences for brands that do not make provisions for marketing uniquely to singles.
- $1.6 TRILLION in annual spending
- 86 Million+ Americans Are Single
- 32.9 Million Singles Live Alone
- 49.8 % of the Nation’s Consumer Units or
- 55.8 Million US Households are occupied by Unmarried Americans
- 42% Of The Nation’s Workforce Is Single
- 35% Of All Voters in the 2000 Election were single