PRLOG -- Sep 23 -- Orly Hadida gives out dating tips on her book "Orly's Rules for Success".
1. Dress to Impress.
2. Do not go to a movie on the first introduction.
3. I recommend the first introduction be for dinner.
4. On the first introduction, avoid subjects not related to the two of you - such as world hunger.
5. On your first date, show your best side, with light conversation and a sense of humor.
6. On your first date, do not talk about premature subjects, such as marriage, future children or whether the wife will work after the wedding.
7. If there is no chemistry on the first meeting, end the date on a positive note.
8. If you both decide to have a second meeting, the woman should not become over anxious if he doesn't call immediately following the first date.
9. If you're undecided after the first date, DON'T rush into a decision.
10. If you do decide on a second meeting, make this an entirely different kind of event where you will see each other in a new light.
11. On the third date, you are on your own.
12. NEVER give your introduction's phone number to any other person.
13. And by all means, DO NOT HAVE SEX ON YOUR FIRST DATE! FULL ARTICLE @ PR LOG