1. Show each other the money - "In romantic relationships, communication is key," said Tasha Cunningham, creator of DontDateHimGirl.com.
2. Share the pain - Talk to your significant other about any concerns, fears or thoughts you might have about your finances.
3. Give up the goods - Cut back on dinners out and cook together at home instead.
4. Go date-free and still have fun - Plan dates with your sweetheart that don't cost a thing.
5. Don't fight over money
6. Don't hide money from your partner
7. Book a lavish vacation
8. Challenge each other to save
9. Do things for a dollar - Check out a dollar movie theatre, or hit a dollar store together for fun.
10. Retrain your brains - Train yourself to cut back on the things you both love
The full article was originally published at PR Web, but is no longer available.