PARADIGM SHIFT -- June 21 -- Match.com has released their 2009 success rates http://www.
- 56m first emails sent per year
- 132m winks sent per year
- 12 couples got married or engaged today thanks to Match.com
- users go on 6m dates each year
- 1 in 1369 dates leads to marriage on Match.com
- Match.com makes $1m dollars a day from subscription revenues
eHarmony also has public stats
- 118 couples a day get married or engaged.
- 12-15K new users every day
- full audience turnover every 6.5 months
The full article was originally published at Paradigm Shift, but is no longer available.