EHARMONY BLOG -- June 23 -- It is time to acknowledge and recap how eHarmony is giving more value to the subscription dollars.
1. A perceptible reduction in romance scammers.
2. Refunds when the subscriber forgets to turn off autorenew.
3. Empathic customer service representatives, as long as you contact them on the phone and not email.
4. A discussion forum that is free to join, is looked after, and that keeps on adding new community features.
5. At least six free communication weekends in a year.
6. “$9.95 a month” pricing available almost anytime.
7. Three to four Advice articles each week; many of which are entertaining and many of which surprisingly make sense.
8. Match Settings interface change — Google Maps.
The full article was originally published at eHarmony blog, but is no longer available.