OPW -- Aug 31 -- This year we're in London for the European Internet Dating Conference. Register before Sep 7th and save GBP £275. Since 2004, iDate has been the largest trade show and business convention for the Internet dating industry. Conferences are held each year in Miami, London and Los Angeles. Presentations at this upcoming event will be focused on the management of European-oriented online personals sites. At the same time, the Social Networking Conference (SNC) will be running in parallel, and anyone attending iDate will also have access to the SNC.
Here are some sample sessions from the upcoming Internet Dating Conference:
- Luke McKend, Industry Head, Google – “Consumer Trends in European Online Dating and Social Networking”
- Max Polyakov, CEO, EasyDate – “Niche Strategies for Online and Mobile Dating in Europe”
- Murugavel Janakiraman, CEO, BharatMatrimony.com – “Innovations within the Indian Matrimony Market”
- Dr. Windsor Holden, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research – “Mobile Dating: Market Opportunities and Optimal Business Models”
- Tina El-hage and Jenny Springfield, Guardian News & Media – “Evolution of Newspapers Utilizing Online Dating Services”