PLENTYOFFISH - Oct 23 - A lot of people have been setting up white label dating sites the last few years. Here are the most important factor in making money:
1. Never agree to the default terms a white label dating service offers you such as the default rates 50 - 50%.
2. Constantly negotiate.
3. Always make sure both your initial and rebill percent rates are really high.
The full article was originally published at PlentyofFish blog, but is no longer available.
Mark Brooks: A few more things...
4. Make sure they have solid email marketing. The best services do email marketing for you.
5. Make sure they offer plenty of payment options to users, especially important for Europe.
6. Make sure they offer niching, if you're planning on running niche dating. (i.e. Christians only meet Christians, gays only meet gays, etc)
7. Test a few services to see which converts the best. Payouts are one thing, but if the white labeler sucks at converting and retaining, then their payouts are moot.