NEW VOICES - Feb 13 - Everyone knows JDate, but there are plenty more out there that don’t take the typical route to matchmaking.
- Yenta - A mobile app that uses GPS to help users find a “JewBoo” in their vicinity.
- TheJMom.com - Moms post profiles for their single kids.
- TheShidduch.com - A site that is relying on matchmakers. Similar sites include SawYouAtSinai.com and YUConnects.com for Y.U. students. These sites usually don’t let you see other profiles until they’re matchmaker-approved.
- Jewster.com - The site offers community events and organizations to support.
- JewCanoodle.com - Free site that provides AccuPic Trust Ratings, which let people know just how trustworthy someone’s picture is.
See full article at New Voices
See all posts on JDate
See all posts on TheJMom
See all posts on SawYouAtSinai