OPW - Oct 21 - iDate organizers are launching a learning course on how to start a dating business. The registration is now open until November 4th.
The 6 week course programme:
- Week 1: Introduction to the Dating Business
- Week 2: Dating Software
- Week 3: Payments and Marketing
- Week 4: Customer Service / Offline Methods / Fraud
- Week 5: Mobile Dating
- Week 6: Scaling
- ~7 hours of video
- weekly webinars for Q&A
- 2-Day Pass to iDate 2014 Las Vegas (a $1275 Value)
- Dating Factory Account
- Hub People Account
- Money Back Guarantee for 14 days
Speakers include: Marc Lesnick, iDate Organizer; Mark Brooks; Tanya Fathers, CEO of Dating Factory; Michael O'Sullivan, CEO of Hub People; Nick Tsinonis, Co-Founder of Scamalytics; Julie Ferman, Matchmaker; Steve Dean, CEO of Dateworking, and Kevin Feng, CEO of Moxy Media Group.
Cost of the course: $2700.