OPW - Sep 26 - I took a look over the Internet Dating Conference agenda, which happens next week at Strand Palace Hotel in London. There are three tracks. One for Internet dating, another for matchmakers, and for one day there's a 3rd track on chatbots, which seems to be a hot topic now.
Here's a few sessions that I'll definitely be sitting in on.
- Facebook are speaking on People Based Measuerment, which looks intriguing.
- Microsoft are talking about AI and Data. Definitely a subject I'd like to get my head around more.
- Courtland Brooks & Online Personals Watch. I'm doing a session on European Internet dating. We got numbers from ComScore and others ;-).
- Lawyer, Tal Ron will give an overview of discrimination in dating, legal and operational aspects.
- SingleMuslim.com's founder will give an overview of the Muslim market.
- Matchmaking Institute's owners will then give us an overview of lead gen. and collaboration technologies. I hear they've got some new tech to show us.
- Cupid.com's head of brand management will give an overview of the new Cupid and tips for running a portfolio of brands.
- Paktor are speaking about the Asian market. This is an absolutely essential session to see. Paktor are doing very well in Asia.
- A Fraud Panel comprising experts from Scam Survivors, Besedo, Scamalytics, and a Professor, will give us tips on how to catch fraudsters more quickly and effectively.
- Fundraising will then be covered by Tanya Larsen who is the former CEO of Dating Factory. I'm intrigued to see what Tanya has been working on.
- Warehouse dating has done well with niche dating and the CEO will give us an overview of their success story.
- Virtual dating assistants have done well in the USA as a niche service. How about Europe? The CEO of Net Dating Assistant will give us the inside track on this fascinating service. Are we leaving money and opportunity on the table by not providing enough service?
And of course, then there's the final panel debate which could go in whatever direction you want, if you're there. Will you be there? Book here. See you there.