OKCUPID BLOG - Oct 26 - OkCupid's support team is always receiving unsolicited requests for new OkCupid features. Here are a few of the funkiest feature requests.
- Filter by hair or eye color
- Taking someone to "OkCupid court"
The idea was that if someone rejects you - or ignores your messages - you could pay a fee to take them to an OkCupid 'court' - or otherwise punish accounts for not responding.
- Auto-block people with "taco" in their username
Every so often, someone will spot the 'trend' that members with 'taco' in their username might actually be spam accounts, and sometimes they are. However, plenty of awesome people on OkCupid have this word in their username.
- Yelp-style reviews of members
Why it didn't make the cut: Revenge reporting
- Deleting drunk messages from another person's inbox