B&T MAGAZINE - Mar 26 - A new study by Tinder into the dating habits of 20-something Aussies has found they appear to be utterly terrified of long-term relationships.
- 86% of respondents said being single positively affects their lives
- 90% go on one or two dates per week and 77% agreed that single people are more open to new experiences
- 25% said they would not sacrifice their sleep or personal space for a partner
- 51% said they worry or are uneasy about being in a full-time relationship
- 31% said they go on dates to learn more about themselves and what they want in a partner
- Women are more likely to say that being single made them feel independent (57% compared to men at 48%)