FAST COMPANY - July 24 - Alex Williamson, Bumble's chief brand officer, helped create the voice of the dating and networking app. She reveals her best advice for how to successfully brand your company.
- think of your brand as a person/character and let that person/character have a strong voice
- consider your mistake as a learning path
- you have to be willing to move fast and change your directions without compromising your mission
- believe in what you are building
- constantly check in with your brand