- How online dating has affected dating style, marriage and divorce rates, cohabitation, and more.
- How gender dynamics affect online dating, and how different apps work around that.
- Why Match is so dominant in the industry.
- Where Facebook's dating offering fits into the competitive landscape.
- How online dating companies are monetizing their offerings, and how they might expand those ad offerings farther.
- How matchmaker companies compete with online dating.
by Nick Sciple
See full article at Nasdaq