AMNY.COM - Jan 27 - OkCupid began their "Ask Yourself" campaign by displaying ads on the MTA. The campaign is based on real daters' answers to prompt questions that OkCupid offers its users to help find someone compatible.
Some of the phrases displayed are:
- Could you date someone who couldn't be bothered to vote?
- Bigger turn-on: Intelligence or looks?
- It's OK to not date a man who won't vote for a woman
- It's OK for your pronouns to mean more than your profile
- It's OK to only match with someone you can march with
- It's OK to choose Mr. Right based on how far left he leans
by Emily Davenport
See full article at AmNY