PRESS RELEASE - May 7 - Julie Spira, founder of Cyber-Dating Expert, has launched Love in the Age of COVID-19: How to Keep Love Alive in Quarantine. It is an advice site to help couples during social-isolation. In addition to providing relationship advice, Spira is offering a new suite of support services on the site, including:
- 15 Magic Minutes - A complimentary private Zoom session to answer dating and relationship questions, and to critique dating profiles.
- Quarantine Reboot - A deep dive in a private Zoom session to help couples learn to improve communications.
- #LoveDuringQuarantine - Heartwarming stories of couples who were thrust into quarantine, whether together or apart.
- COVID Love Poll - A chance for couples to weigh in on how the lockdown has impacted their romantic life.
- Quarantine Playlist - A setlist of romantic songs on Spotify
Earlier last month, Spira launched DatingintheAgeofCovid19.com: How to Find Love in a Pandemic, to help singles master virtual dating.