MASHABLE - July 24 - An r/SwipeHelper subreddit user explained that they'd come across Tinder Platinum in an incognito Google Chrome tab on desktop. They saw the platinum choice on the sidebar. This isn't the first time users saw a glimpse of tests. In March, some received a pop-up for "Tinder Concierge," a $20 service that claims that a "team of experts" will help craft an enticing profile. As of now Tinder has two paid tiers: Plus and Gold.
Plus features include
- unlimited likes (as opposed to the free 100 per day)
- rewinding on profiles you may have accidentally disliked
- five Super Likes a day
- one Boost per month
- Passport - no ads
Gold has all those features, as well as
- the ability to see who likes you before you swipe
- Tinder's curated "top picks" for you.
Tinder Platinum includes all Gold features plus
- seeing who already likes you before you swipe
- messaging before matching
- being able to attach a message to a Super Like
- prioritized likes, meaning everyone you like will see you before non-Platinum members.
by Anna Iovine
See full article at Mashable