INC - Oct 28 - Covid is eating us from the inside. This will continue for an indefinite time: a year and a half. Someone will adapt. When everyone switched to remote work, the question began to torment me: how many invisible e-employees and e-part-timers do I have? Those who will manage to do nothing or receive two or three salaries from different organizations for full-time work. 90% of my their effectiveness has increased. I asked managers .
In 2013, a large-scale experiment in China showed that if employees worked from home 4 out of 5 working days, their productivity increased. Workers are less distracted at home. Another study concluded those working from home were more satisfied, productive and loyal to the employer, and became more autonomous - it became easier for them to make decisions.
- At home, I myself determine what and when to work. This allows me to focus better.
- Now I can make decisions not only during working hours, but also in the evening and in the morning.
- Now I am not distracted by my colleague Eva when she cuts her nails on my desk.
- transparency of communications
- clear areas of responsibility
- trust between managers and subordinates
- open access to information