PR NEWSWIRE - Dating.com, part of the Dating Group - the company behind 30 online dating sites, with offices and dating experts in seven countries - released new data from its latest survey on the top international dating trends in 2022.
- In the UK, 45% of singles are sending gifts to potential dates before meeting in person
- In France, 63% of singles travels ~70 miles to meet their date
- North Americans are chatty. In the U.S., singles are more likely to meet up with their match after 30 messages are exchanged, while most Canadians wait until they've exchanged 100 messages on average.
- Worldwide, 38% of singles are open to dating someone who doesn't speak the same language as them.
- Singles in North America are spending the most on first dates, citing an average of $300. Europeans come in next, spending ~$150 to impress their potential match.