June 2009 OPW News Summary from Mark Brooks.
This is actually the news for June. We're playing catch up. July and August are in process. Here's the news we covered for June.
- eHarmony survey finds 51% of single parents believe that they and their children are better off emotionally when the parent is in a committed relationship
- Match and eHarmony success rates.
- Spark Networks revenue down
- DatingTrail.co.uk launches
- Virtual goods startups raise $69 million funding in Q1
- Great Expectations complaints
- PlentyOfFish.com and rapper Flo Rida team up
- McGinn vs Match.com lawsuit
- ChristianCafe.com and Single Christian Network combines
- IAC completes transaction with Meetic
- Meetic signs partnership with MSN for distribution in 12 European countries
-meetMoi location based mobile dating partners with ClearSky
- Virtual Greats and Viximo partner
- Attivio’s Active Intelligence Engine selected to power Deutsche Telekom’s FriendScout24