- TrulyMadly, $1.1M, Aug 2020, invested by Inflection Point Ventures (IPV), The Chennai Angels (TCA), Unacademy founders Gaurav Munjal and Roman Saini, Airbnb India General Manager Amanpreet Bajaj, and Schindler India CEO Ashok Chandran
- Inclov, ?, September 2017, invested by Rajan Anandan, managing director and India head, Google; Jamil Khatri and Ravi Iyer, angel investors; Debjani Ghosh, former MD of Intel South Asia; and existing investor Raghav Bahl, founder of Network 18 and Quintillion Media
- MeetMindful, $1.8M, first quarter of 2017, invested by Bridge Builders Collaborative; Paul Tarell, CFO of Gaia; Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House; Tara Brach, "mindfulness teacher;" Nelstone Ventures; and Techstars
- The League, $2.1M, January 2015, invested by IDG Ventures, Structure.vc and Sherpa Ventures along with angel investors, including Allen DeBevoise, Naomi Gleit, Mark Leslie, Russ Siegelmann, and Peter Kelly
- Thread, $1.2M, September 2009, invested by Silicon Valley First Round Capital, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, fbFund, and a number of independent investors, including Ron Conway, David Sacks, Auren Hoffman, Pedro Miguel Martins, Reid Hoffman, Joe Greenstein, Saran Chari, and Shervin Pishevar.