MASHABLE - The AI chatbot ChatGPT has had a chokehold on the internet since it debuted in Dec. 2022. Almost immediately, dating app users started using the service to write messages to matches. OkCupid has started experimenting with asking users matching questions generated by ChatGPT. The app's global head of communications Michael Kaye asked ChatGPT what questions to ask on a dating app and what questions to ask when dating, and here's what the chatbot replied:
- Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What's your favorite way to spend a weekend?
- What do you value most in a partner?
- How do you know when to take a relationship to the next level?
- How do you balance your own needs with the needs of your partner in a relationship?
The questions have been answered more than 125,000 times and counting, and Gen Z is surely leading the charge. 31% of Gen Z daters on OkCupid don't think that using AI to create a profile or message others on dating apps is a violation of trust.
by Anna Iovine
See full article at Mashable