NEW VOICES - Feb 13 - Everyone knows JDate, but there are plenty more out there that don’t take the typical route to matchmaking.
- Yenta - A mobile app that uses GPS to help users find a “JewBoo” in their vicinity.
- TheJMom.com - Moms post profiles for their single kids.
- TheShidduch.com - A site that is relying on matchmakers. Similar sites include SawYouAtSinai.com and YUConnects.com for Y.U. students. These sites usually don’t let you see other profiles until they’re matchmaker-approved.
- Jewster.com - The site offers community events and organizations to support.
- JewCanoodle.com - Free site that provides AccuPic Trust Ratings, which let people know just how trustworthy someone’s picture is.